Because of the economic problems in the United States today, people do jobs which are dangerous in nature just to earn a living.
At least one worker has died while two of his colleagues are in a critical condition when the three of them were exposed to ethanol fumes at the pharmaceutical company that they are working in.
According to reports, the fatal accident occurred at Baxter Healthcare, which is located along W. Colorado Blvd. in Atwater Village, Los Angeles.
Reports said the employee died while he was trying to save his two co-workers who lost consciousness after inhaling ethanol fumes. The two were cleaning blood plasma from a container when they collapsed.
However, his heroic act resulted in his death when he was also exposed to it.